Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blondes vs. Brunettes #38 - Kansas City #2



Thanks for checking out the blog.

This is part two the Kansas City Trilogy, although I'm beginning to think it's going to transition from trilogy to either a quartet or a quadrology or as some might suggest, "a trilogy in four parts."

You may recall from previous blog entries that while growing up in the Boston area, my black haired, dark brown-eyed cousin Jacky and I were a pair.  As years went by we became lovers.  Seems like anytime there were no family members around, Jacky and I were wrapped up like two fish. It was all arms and legs entwined, lips locked, and me thrusting deeply inside of her. 

Gosh, I'd come into her like a fire hydrant.

After college, I moved back to Virginia and she stayed in the Boston area. Occasionally we would hook up, she would discuss the possibility of marriage, but I knew, even though she was adopted, it would rip the family apart. 

I have to confess, I wasn't getting much action in the KC area.  There was a gorgeous brown eyed brunette with a phenomenal ass working in the Kmart just south of the downtown area, but she was engaged to some loser and wouldn't go out with me even though she readily admitted the guy she was engaged to was an ass.  I think she was 20 at the time.  "Believe me; I'd say yes if I wasn't engaged."

And, when I had to get some body work done on my 4 Runner and decided to rent a car out the local Chevy dealer, I found another incredible brunette working in the office. 

Attired in a micro mini-skirt, wow, what a pair of legs! 

A smoker, though, which was, and always would be, a deal breaker. 

But man, I always think about that girl in the Kmart.  I bet there's somebody out there reading this that knows who I'm talking about.

Funny, one of the guys I got to know in the barber shop gave me this big spiel one day about this "dark lothario" getting all the blondes pregnant at the nearby St. Mary's College.  Winking at me, he said something like, "You know how the dark haired guys are always working on the blonde girls and how the blondes love the attention."

Strange thing is that I wasn't working on any of the blondes and most of them, in true blonde fashion, would roll their eyes and look away if I said hello to them.  No wonder I stuck with friendlier, sexier, brunettes.

Since the only way I was getting my dick wet was in the shower, I decided to head back to Beantown and hook up with my Kissin' Kuzzin.  Luckily, my folks were headed back for Memorial Day, so it was perfect timing for me to drive back and spend a week catching up with friends and Jacky.  The arrangement was that I would stay with my grandparents in Quincy which I had done before. 

Did I ever tell you about the time I was running my grandfather around on medical appointments and watched a blonde and brunette battle each other?

We'll get to that in a future blog entry.

Although Memorial Day weekends can be a bit nippy in Boston, I was lucky that the temps were actually in the low 80s that weekend, so plenty of leg everywhere.  Jacky and I decided to hook up at the South Shore Plaza the day I came in.  "Casual?" she asked me.

"Super casual", I told her, "In other words, cut off shorts and sandals!"

"Great" she said "and, hey, I've got a nice surprise for you!"

"That's what I came home for!!"

Later that day, maybe five or so, Jacky strolled into the bar and all the guys stared at her. If you liked dark brunettes, she was the girl. Shoulder length black hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin.  About 5'7" in heels and oh, yeah, she was in summer sandals. 

After a long lingering kiss that no doubt got the attention of everybody in the restaurant, she said "Want the surprise?"

And I'm like "Holy shit, I don't think we can fuck right here in the bar!"
 

Jacky brought he lips to me ear and whispered, "I'm moving out to Kansas City to be with you!"

Wow!

Yup, Jacky who was working medical equipment sales, had worked out a deal with her employer that she would sell in St. Louis. Truth is, Jacky was a bright vivacious talker, but not a geography expert and didn't realize that St. Louis, Missouri was a good five hours drive from Kansas City, Missouri.  Still, it was a hell of a lot closer than Boston and actually sounded perfect to me: I could keep chasin' tail in Leavenworth and still have a hot, guaranteed love-making session on the weekends.

After a few drinks too many, we strolled through the mall.  Jacky is drunker than I thought, woozy and talky.

Surprise, surprise, as we walk down past the many stores, we find that there’s some kind of fashion show going on featuring about of young gals in miniskirts and heels about to strut around on a stage.  The emcee is blabbing about something or other, but then turns the show over to a beauty pageant winner of some sorts, a gorgeous blonde.  So as we’re standing there listening to this blonde yakety-yak, Jacky’s fingernails are digging into my arm.  As always, sexy blondes were getting under her skin.  But before she says anything, this other attractive blonde, dressed in cutoff jeans and those fabulous Dr. Scholl’s wooden sandals that were popular a few decades ago, come walking up next to us, pushing a baby carriage and, trailing along, a little blonde girl, presumably her daughter.  But the gal herself is in her early 20s not much younger than Jacky, maybe an inch or so shorter, but then again, Jacky has on three inch heels. 

Jacky glances at her, looks at me and then rolls her eyes, leaning back into me. 

As for me, I’m standing behind her with my arms around her waist.  And the blonde on the stage is running her mouth about how pretty she is and smart she is and that’s what lets her be a role model for other girls, or something like that and of course Jacky says “Can you believe this crap?”

So she and I go back and forth a few times and I know the blonde next to us is listening and then at one point she reaches into her handbag, draws out a cigarette and fires it up.  Yup, you could smoke in the malls back then.  


Jacky makes some comment to the effect, “Oh yeah, I’m sure a dumb blonde like you is going to become a doctor.”

So the blonde next to us turns her head and stares right at Jacky who pointedly ignores her and instead looks down at her heels and says to me, “What do you think about these?” 

“Oh, they’re great, I said, how much were they?”

So we start bantering about heels and Jacky says loud enough for the whole mall to hear, “I thought about wearing my Dr. Scholl’s, you know I love them, but they are so out of style it would look stupid.”

Whoa! I’m expecting the blonde with the kids to get into Jacky’s face but here comes the blonde beauty pageant gal walking down the catwalk babbling away into the microphone and Jacky looks up at her and says, “Somebody needs to shut her up.”

Now the blonde gets in Jacky’s face

“No, somebody needs to shut you up.”

So naturally Jacky says, “Not you sweetie.”

No they’re going back and forth with the blonde saying something like “You’re lucky my kids are here with me”, and I eventually drag Jacky away while she’s muttering, “No, you’re lucky, you fucking blonde wimp.”

Truth is the blonde looked pretty tough, her legs, shoulders and back were all muscle.  I imagine she would have done a job on Jacky, but in my girl’s mindset, especially when drunk, blondes were all weak wimps.

After a while, I convinced Jacky to go pay a visit to the ladies room while I held on to the bags and made a pay phone call.

So I’m fumbling around for change, thinking to myself that I’d really enjoy watching the fight at another time but my overarching priority was to get laid, and here comes the blonde pushing the baby carriage with one hand sucking on a cigarette with other, all while her younger blonde daughter walked next to her.’

“You’re lucky I didn’t kick your girlfriend’s ass” she tells me and I snap back, “No you had it right all along, you’re lucky you’ve got your kids with you, they kept you from making a big mistake.”

But I didn’t really believe what I said.

Eventually, she left, Jacky came back, we left the mall, and we ended up having great sex that night but not before she told me that I should have let her beat up the blonde.

A week later, Jacky was in St. Louis and our summer together started.

Blonde vs. brunette?  Oh it went down that summer in Kansas big time.

Unfortunately I’m out of time as it approaches midnight here on the east coast.

Next week, I’m back in Leavenworth Kansas and get to spend my summer watching girls battle each other to include my dark haired, brown eyed Jacky standing toe-to-toe with another blue eyed blonde who wants to take her on!

 But before that, I get to watch some crazy neighborhood wrestling matches!

Just for the heck of it, the video clip from “Berserk” starring the blonde haired Diana Dors.

Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment