Sunday, August 10, 2014

Blondes vs. Brunettes #41 - Time for Summer Vacation


 
Thanks for checking out this week's blog and a special thanks to joe schmoe for taking time to comment.

Well, Summer break is finally here sports fans and it's off to Virginia Beach for a week of fun and sun and then a trip to Manhattan by way of Atlantic City. 

Along the way I'll try to

a)  stay out of trouble (i.e. the bars) and

b)  catch a baseball game or two

When I return, I'll get back to work on my Kansas City "trilogy" which by now is beginning to look more like a sexology or septology.  Believe me, the best is yet to come as Jacky finally stands toe-to-toe with Marilyn's blonde daughter, Linda, and then the blonde vs. brunette explosion occurs at the Leavenworth Rec Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment