Monday, May 12, 2014

Blondes vs. Brunettes #30 - Catfights and Gunfights#2


Thanks for checking out this week’s blog.  As I said last week, this week would just be a short entry due to this being a crazy weekend, filled with family & neighbors & graduation parties, and other reasons to get plastered. Actually on Friday I managed to get wrecked at nearby Tyson’s Corner Mall here in Northern Virginia.  My fave watering hole up there is a place called “Gordon Biersch” which is a micro brewery inside the mall.

The front hostess stand has the usual young gals bussing about it.  I don’t really have the time to get into the details, but there’s **palpable tension** (as they say on TV) between one of the blondes and one of the brunettes. 

More to follow on this next week.  Maybe a catfight if we’re lucky.
https://www.mediafire.com/?hpgzd5bza7zd3tl
This week’s blog title is “Westerns”.  Being of a late hour, almost midnite, an as my condition is still wobbly and I need to get to bed and then back up and get to work, I’ll just highlight one movie this week, the legendary “San Antone” starring Katy Jurado.

More on her in the near future.

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment