Sunday, February 23, 2014

Blondes vs. Brunettes #19 - Athletics #2 Olympics Wrap Up


The Olympics’ Closing Ceremonies just ended and I think we have to say to Russia, “Very well done.”  Despite all the nonsense about gays and Pussy Riot and bad hotel water, the games really came off well and it was clear that the Russians spared no expense.  Of course, that’s bad, too, because it shouldn’t cost $50 billion to host the Olympics and you have to wonder where a lot of that money went to.  I do hope Sochi can get good use out of all these facilities in the future but I have a feeling a lot of these great venues are going to waste away, testimony to the silliness of staging Winter Olympics in a remote, warm weather venue. In the mean time, the Russian people can be proud of what they accomplished.

My original intent was to recap some of the key events where blondes and brunettes competed against each other but with all of the athletes wrapped up in hats, helmets and face masks, it’s kind of difficult to figure out who is the blonde and who is the brunette. Sure, I can Google every athlete and try to figure out if they’re a blonde or a brunette, but hey, that’s a lot of freakin’ work.

Fortunately, one of the events where we can actually see hair and eyes and faces is also the one event where the ladies all wear micro miniskirts and of course I’m talking about ladies figure skating.  Lots of gorgeous blondes and brunettes.  They all looked great, but seems like the brunettes came out on top.

Not finding any other events that really turned me on, I drifted back to the 2012 London Summer Olympics and ran the numbers on women’s judo much like I did on beach volleyball a few weeks back.  The most obvious take away was brunettes outnumbered blondes by about 5-1 or maybe even a bit more.  Not surprisingly, brunettes won 2/3 of the medals, but for blonde fans, take comfort in the fact that when blondes and brunettes fought, the blondes won 2/3 of the matches.  Pretty damn good. 

-------------------------------------------------

Last week, I uploaded five blonde vs. brunette street fights on to You Tube.  Well, wouldn’t you know that somebody (I certainly hope it wasn’t one of you) flagged one of the videos (#4) as inappropriate and now I’ve had my knuckles rapped by You Tube management for violating “community guidelines” by uploading a video with excessive violence. Now I’ll have to take a break or maybe establish an account on Daily Motion and see if they’re any friendlier. 

But I did upload a video clip from some obscure Euro movie, I have no idea what the name of the thing is and what the plot was about much less am I able to determine if one of the girls is the “good girl” or the “bad girl” but it’s a nice little scrap and the blonde really gives it to the brunette.  If you haven’t seen before, enjoy.

 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1e3s04_60-s-europeanmovie_shortfilms















... and the updated Leader Board!

 
------------------------------------------------------------
The schedule as it now stands:

Mar
2 -- Kissin' cousins
9 – The Fantastic Mimi
16 -- NO POST - SPRING VACATION
23 -- Checkmate
30 -- Head scissors

Apr
6 -- The Real Deal, The Girl across the Street
13 -- Ron & Jeff
20 -- Athleticism
27 -- Cruising around Wikipedia

May
4 -- The Real Deal, revisited
11 -- Westerns, part 1
18 -- The Warring Tribes
25 -- Who were these people in the photo?

Jun
1 -- Foreign Movies

8 -- The Real Deal, part ?
15 -- Kansas City Here I Cum, part 1
22 -- Kansas City Here I Cum, part 2
29 -- Kansas City Here I Cum, part 3

July
6 -- Foreign movies, various spy flicks
13 -- The Real Deal yet again
20 -- The Awesome Martine Beswick
27 -- SUMMER BREAK

Aug
3 -- SUMMER BREAK
10 -- SUMMER BREAK
17 -- Secretaries
24 -- Classic B&W
31 -- Don't Get into a Knife Fight with a blonde

Sep
7 -- Total Recall
14 -- The Real Deal again
21 -- Various peplum
28 -- Dr. Woodruff

Oct -- it's been a year now
6 -- Action flicks
13 -- More oaters
20 -- Don't Get Into a Swordfight with a blonde


27 -- The survey

Nov
9 -- The Real Deal once more
23 -- Football rematch

Dec
7 -- The Real Deal in a Ring
21 -- Scissors

4 comments:

  1. I understand how people can be offended by certain material. What puzzles me is why they make appoint of watching something in the hope they will find it offensive just so they have an excuse to complain about it. I assume they get a buzz from protecting "community standards" and are indifferent to destroying the enjoyment of others. I saw nothing wrong with any of your clips and anyone that did should not have been visiting. Incidentally; why is your site R rated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. youtube is getting more and more restrictive, especially with the tie-in to Google plus now. I think youtube wants to clean up all the adult stuff hence the
    crackdown. Thats why I cancelled my blogger site, I knew it was a matter of time before they tried to tie it to my youtube site which I did not want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right. I'm either going to Daily Motion or will simply make the videos available via MediaFire.

      What do you think?

      Delete